May the Mind of Christ, My Savior
- Text Copyright
- Public Domain
- Tune Copyright
- Desc. © 1987 Faith Alive Christian Resources · Tune © Estate of A.C. Barham-Gould
- Reprint/Projection Information
- Words: The Words are in the Public Domain; you do not need permission to project or reprint the Words.
- Music Harmonization: Please contact the copyright holder for permission.
- Music Descant: Permitted with a license from CCLI.com or from OneLicense.net. If you do not own one of these licenses, please contact the copyright holder for permission.
Confessions and Statements of Faith References
Further Reflections on Confessions and Statements of Faith References
Developing the mind of Christ is a key element in the believer’s sanctification. Therefore the church, as the fellowship of those who confess Jesus as Lord, “is the bride of Christ, his chosen partner, loved by Jesus and loving him; delight in his presence, seeking him I pray—silent before the mystery of his love” (Our World Belongs to God, paragraph 35).
In addition, Our World Belongs to God, paragraph 47 points to the fact that God’s truth should shine forth in all learning: “All students, without regard to abilities, race, or wealth, bear God’s image and deserve an education that helps them use their gifts fully.”