1. Ho! ev'ry one that thirsteth, come.
Where living Waters flow;
Come, buy, eat, drink, my Wine, and Milk,
Tho' ye no Worth can show.
2. Why do ye spend your Cost, and Pains,
On empty earthly Toys?
Hear me, and eat the Good; delight
Your Souls with heav'nly Joys.
3. Encline your Ear, and come to Me,
Hear, and your Souls shall live;
I'll, the sure Mercies of my Son,
By endless Cov'nant, give.
4. Him, Witness to my Flock, I've giv'n,
And set him on a Throne.
5. The Gentile Nations thou shalt call,
And they to Thee shall run:
Because thy God, the holy One,
Hath glorified Thee.
6. Seek ye the Lord, in finding Time;
And while he's near, call ye.
7. Let Wicked Men forsake their Ways,
And turn unto the Lord;
Our God, in his great Mercy, will,.
With Pardon, them reward.
|First Line:||Ho! ev'ry one that thirsteth, come|