1. Praise ye the Lord, with my whole Heart,
I will Jehovah praise;
With private Friends, and the whole Choir,
Who tread his righteous Ways.
2. God's Works are great; sought out by all
Who Pleasure in them taste.
3. They glorious shine; his Righteousness
Forever more shall last.
4. His Wonder's fix'd Memorial shows
The Lord is Good, and kind.
5. To them that fear him, he gave Food;
His Cov'nant keeps in Mind.
6. He shew'd his People, by his Works,
The Pow'r of his Right-hand;
To give them, for an Heritage,
The Heathen's promis'd Land.
7. His Works are all most true, and just,
Ail his Commands shall last.
8. They're done in Truth, and Righteousness,
And stand forever fast.
9. His People he Redemption sent;
His Cov'nant with the same,
He fix'd forever; reverend,
And holy is his Name.
10. Jehovah's Fear true Wisdom is;
They heav'nly Skill procure,
Who his Commands observe; his Praise
Forever shall endure.
|First Line:||Praise ye the Lord with my whole Heart|