Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. A Babe is born, all of a maid,
To bring salvation unto us;
No more are we to sing afraid,
Veni Creator Spiritus.
2. At Bethlehem, that blessèd place,
The Child of bliss then born He was;
Him aye to serve, God give us grace,
O Lux beata Trinitas.
3. There came three kings out of the East,
To worship there that King so free;
With gold and myrrh and frankincense,
A solis ortus cardine.
4. The shepherds heard an angel cry,
A merry song that night sang he,
Why are ye all so sore aghast?
Iam lucis orto sidere.
5. The angel came down with a cry,
A fair and joyful song sang he,
All in the worship of that child,
Gloria Tibi Domine.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #359