1. Thou shalt have no more Gods but me.
2. Before no idol bow thy knee.
3. Take not the Name of God in vain:
4. Nor dare the Sabbath–day profane.
5. Give both thy parents honour due.
6. Take heed that thou no murder do.
7. Abstain from words and deeds unclean:
8. Nor steal, though thou art poor and mean.
9. Nor make a wilful lie, nor love it.
10. What is thy neighbor’s dare not covet.
Divine and Moral Songs, 1866
|Instances (1 - 6 of 6)||First Line||Title||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|Divine and Moral Songs: attempted in easy language for the use of children with some additional composures #HXXIX||Thou shalt have no more Gods but me||Thou shalt have no more Gods but me||Isaac Watts||8,8||1866|
|Hymns for First-Day Schools #103||Thou shalt have no more gods but Me||1863|
|Hymns for First-Day Schools (Rev. and Enl.) #103||Thou shalt have no more gods but Me||1869|
|Hymns, Selected and Arranged for the Sunday School of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Matthew, Philadelphia #d172||Thou shalt have no more gods but me||1833|
|Hymns, Selected and Original, for Sunday Schools of the Evangelical Lutheran Church #d448||Thou shalt have no more gods but me||1860|
|The Child's Pocket Companion, Being a Selection of Choice Hymns for Sabbath School, with an Analysis to Most of Them #d69||Thou shalt have no more gods but me||1831|